Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tackling the Tangle: Day Two of Day One

Seriously, please tell me that I'm not the only one who struggles with clutter? I have always known that I'm more of a visionary than, well, a completer. I get started on one thing and then dream up something new and fabulous I want to do.

So how do you tackle managing a home? I thought that once I wasn't working full time (massive time!) I'd have the most fabulously organized and put-together house. Oh, how wrong I was. I'm overwelmed with ideas!

As a result I've started a new approach to tackling my tangle of stuff. It's a room-by-room approach. Day One - the kitchen. Love my new art from Renee's Funky Country. That was the reward for cleaning out the refrigerator, freezer and pantry. Yes, I found items buried in the back of the pantry with expiration dates from 2008.

I was planning on move on to Day Two in the family room, but no. The kitchen still needs work so Day Two will be a continuation of Day One. I'll be tackling the tangle of plastic and bakeware. Both cupboards are seriously in a tangle.

I do not intend to be kind to that plasticware!

No comments:

Post a Comment